Apply for Fully-Funded Ph.D. Positions in Computer Science starting in Fall 2023
The Department of Computer Science at Georgetown University is seeking applications for several fully-funded Ph.D. positions in the following broad areas, starting in Fall 2023:
- Security, Privacy and Cryptography
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Information Retrieval
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Systems, Networking, and Architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited academic institution in computer science, computer engineering, information science, electrical engineering, or a closely related field.
- Candidates with strong programming skills are especially encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with strong mathematics and/or statistics backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
About Georgetown University
Georgetown University is a private institution located in the heart of Washington, D.C., Founded in 1789. Georgetown University is a prestigious university ranked #23 in the 2022 U.S. News Best National Universities.
Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA)
Georgetown University provides educational opportunities without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, age, color, disability, family responsibilities, familial status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, source of income, veteran’s status or any other factor prohibited by law in its educational programs and activities. Inquiries regarding Georgetown University’s non-discrimination policy may be addressed to Institutional Diversity, Equity & Affirmative Action, 37th and O Sts., N.W., Suite M36, Darnall Hall, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. 20057.
How to Apply
- Application Deadlines for Fall 2023 Admission:
- December 15, 2022 (preferred deadline)
- January 15, 2023 (final deadline)
- How to apply to Georgetown: https://grad.georgetown.edu/admissions/application-procedures/
- Information for international applicants: https://grad.georgetown.edu/admissions/international/
- Where to submit application: Application Website
- GRE is not required and will not be used for admission decisions.
- If the application fee presents a financial hardship for you, contact email@example.com to request an application fee waiver (a limited amount of fee waivers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis).
- Overview of Georgetown’s CS Ph.D. program (including course and degree requirements): https://cs.georgetown.edu/academics/phd/
- Link to the research labs: https://cs.georgetown.edu/computer-science-research/
Research-related questions: email faculty directly
General Inquiries about Ph.D. Admission: firstname.lastname@example.org